10 October 2008

No Excitement-- Yet!

I haven't been able to post anything in a few days because we have been having internet problems. Hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week things will be fixed. Until then, I will try and post when I can and if anything "big" happens we'll be sure to find a way to let you all know!

In the meantime, I am well, Sylvia seems to be well and Dave is just anxious to become a dad for "real." My dad and sister celebrate their birthdays this coming Thursday (the 16th), so there are two really strong forces who are encouraging Sylvia to make her birthday the same day. For all I know, it could be their fault that she decided to not come last weekend!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I still think she is holding out for the 19th!

Unknown said...

*SIGH* I hate waiting...