To be more specific, part time employment that I can do from home is desperately needed. Dave and I really need the supplemental income, but we are in the difficult position that we live so far from anything that "real" employment becomes virtually impossible. And so, I am sending out this message: If anyone knows of any part time work (10-15 hrs. per week) for me to do from home, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Tuesday: how the phone dies
-
Phone: "Holy Spirit, help us to hear You, and give us courage to do what
you say. Amen."
Phone dies.
The timing was perfect. The moment "Amen" was fini...
15 hours ago
1 comment:
if my original post goes through...scratch that, i think they may be a bit scam-ish...maybe you could make and sell a craft...or even better - if you are good at learning web coding...there are TONS of jobs for internet people TONS AND TONS!!!
Post a Comment