07 August 2008

Pregnancy Milestones

Last night/early this morning I had my first "real" Braxton Hicks Contractions. Not terribly pleasant, also a little freaky, I am not looking forward to more of these! Still, I guess I don't have much say in the matter and in no time at all those preparatory contractions will lead to the REAL thing.

When I mentioned the contractions to Dave via email he wrote back and confessed that he is getting pretty excited about our daughter's upcoming birth. I am too. I still fret about the things we need to own yet, but I am sure that everything we need will somehow find its way into our household.

And I got the results back from my glucose screening this afternoon. I was quite borderline, but not bad enough to warrant any additional treatment. I was told to simply monitor myself and if I started having significant problems (like passing out) then I should call the doctor immediately and we will discuss my diet and possibly taking another screening test. I cannot tell you how happy this makes me! Chocolate here I come!

(Below: Profile Picture-- look for her nose!)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's running out of room in there!