08 December 2011

"First" Bath

So, like nearly all newborns, we took pictures of Evvie's "first" bath.  It is her "first" because she had several while in the NICU.  We even bathed her while she was in the NICU.  It is also her "first" because this bath was given at my folks' house the night before we all headed home.  But, needless, this was indeed her first bath after leaving the hospital.
Unlike many newborns, she has cried only once during a bath thus far.  And, of course, it was the bath we photographed!  Otherwise, I have been amazed at how patient and calm she remains during bathing.
Almost done!  Just a little more rinsing off.
Phew!  Warm and cozy in the towel!

1 comment:

barb said...

How this brings back memories. My children loved their baths. Difference, they were spring and summer babies. I think the temperature makes a difference. Evvie looks so sweet.
I will get her bib and your BOOK in the mail this weekend.
Enjoy the holidays.

barb